Home Away From Home
We provide a home away from home to pamper your pet in our large comfortable and spacious boarding suites while you are away.
Our furry guests enjoy cool individual water and fresh food bowls, treats, and a warm cozy bed, in each suite
They also enjoy outdoor play time in our secure, fenced backyard 4 times a day, and the safety and assurance of being located RIGHT NEXT DOOR to a well respected Veterinary office. If you have more than one pet, our roomy suites have plenty of space to house them together. Each day we provide “maid service” for your 4-legged family member, thoroughly cleaning the suite and changing out linens.
Features Of Our Boarding Facility
- Someone On-Site 24x7
- Individual, large 4x12 boarding suites for your canine
- Climate controlled, well ventilated and well lit
- Play time 4 times a day in a private, secure large backyard with over 600 square feet to run & play.
- We provide food or allow you to bring your own. Animals are fed twice a day.
- Suites are cleaned daily. Fresh water always available
- Staff is very experienced, knowledgeable and caring
- For your animals safety, we do not allow animals to stay with us who are not current on all vaccinations, including: Rabies, DHLP and Bordetella (Kennel Cough) vaccine.
- We provide comfy bedding, or allow you to bring your own pet’s bed from home
- Very affordable, competitive pricing
- We accept all forms of payment (credit, checks, cash, etc)
- We also board cats and other small animals
- Cats are housed separately, away from the dogs, in their own individual “houses”
- The cats have more than adequate room to move around freely and comfortably
- If the cats are mild in behavior, we let them out of their houses to walk around
- Fresh bedding, food and water are provided for small animals too
- Cat “houses” have plenty of space to separate their litter box from their food, water, and bedding.
- We can administer medicines if necessary, including insulin
- You have the peace of mind knowing we are located right next door to a Veterinary office
Cat Boarding Area
Very generous area for your cat for short or long stays
More Cat Boarding Area
Generous individual habitats for your cat
Tips For a Successful Boarding Experience
* For the safety of your pet, we require proof of current vaccinations. This includes Rabies, Distemper and Parvo (usually given as DHLPP) as well as Bordetella (to prevent Kennel Cough). NOTE: The Bordetella must be administered at least 72 hours prior to your visit. The vaccination needs this time to take effect in your dog's system. If your dog does not have its current vaccines, our next door neighbor, the Animal Clinic of Farmers Branch offers discount vaccinations.
* Although we do provide food for all our boarding guests, we encourage pet owners to bring their own pet’s regular food for their visit. Suddenly switching brands and types of food often causes upset stomachs and diarrhea. Keeping your animal as close as possible to his or her normal routine at home will make him feel more comfortable and secure. Please bring your food in an airtight container or ziplock bag, with your pet’s name clearly written on the container or on a label stuck to the container.
* We also encourage pet owners to bring items from home for your pet to enjoy, such as their own bedding, toys, etc. These items smell like home and remind them of home, making their stay more comfortable.
* Please let us know up front if your pet has any health or behavior problems that we need to be aware of. If your animal is on a routine of taking certain vitamins or medicines every day, we do not recommend that you break that routine suddenly when you leave them for boarding. We will administer any vitamins or medicine that your animal needs, but please let us know up front and remember to bring these items with you.
* Please let us know up front if you are aware of any flea or tick problems that your pet may have. We can use special medicated shampoos to rid your animal of these insects.
Pricing for Animal & Pet Boarding
- All Sizes
- Play 4 Times a Day
- Dog Run
- Sizeable Habitats
- Homes Provided
- Litter Changed Daily
- Separate from Dog Habitat
Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Ferret
- Guinea Pig